Monday 19 May 2014

Relaxed Performance: An Introduction for actors





Here is my final artefact for my professional inquiry! All the hard work paid off to achieve a First Class Honours and even more important than that a career path in which I am passionate and driven to achieve great things........making theatre more accessible to more children regardless of ability, culture or background, paving the way to theatre for everyone!  I hope you enjoy, any feedback will be greatly received.  Good luck everyone.  Hollie xx

2 comments:

  1. Great, thanks for putting this up Hollie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hollie, What program did you use to make this video? If you have time could you email me and let me know because I am doing my artefact at the moment and finding it hard to find a video program.
    Ruthbowe91@hotmail.com
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete